Win Sinoglot's first-ever romanization prize!
What are we going to call it: the Sinoglot Sinitic Specialist Award?
The executive committee is still debating the exact value of the prize, but the contest is simple enough:
- Consider the following two lines of romanization* from a recording of a someone speaking a Sinitic language
- A,aqna.Geqkeq cio Cinsaenonminro,Geqthe raeyeugnin rokeq va?
- Naha la?Zyyau mentie ha la?Menmenkoe ya,Geqlaonshian raeyeugnin rokeq va?Dakae ze mmeqleq.
- On your honor, without peeking at the recording on Phonemica, be the first to name
- The Sinitic language being transcribed
- The type of romanization being used and a bit of its history
*Not guaranteed to be error-free, as Phonemica is crowd-sourced and editable by anyone!